The volume of samples tested by LOEMCO has been around 4000 samples / year in recent years. Approximately 80% of them are made of cement, concrete and mortar, with the remaining 20% being of clay materials, gypsum products and aggregates. As shown below, in 2018 almost the same figures have been reached.

  • 35 years of activity.
  • 22 people as staff.
  • 2000 m2 of modern facilities.
  • 4,000 samples tested every year.
  • More than 27,000 annual analyzes.
  • More than 100 clients in the portfolio.
  • Representation in 8 AENOR certification committees.
  • Participation in more than 30 UNE standardization committees.

The following graphs summarize the activity in 2018 by volume of samples received and tests performed on the different families of products with which the LOEMCO works.


  • Eric Kandel, 1,
    28906 Getafe, Madrid
  • +34 914 413 431
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Latest work

Send us a Message

  Mail is not sent.   Your email has been sent.
We use cookies to improve our website. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. Cookie policy. I accept cookies from this site. Agree